– Principal of SAMPARK & CO
– Patent and Trade Mark Attorney (Australia )
– Patent Attorney (New Zealand)
– Lawyer (Australia)
– Engineer (Electrical)
– Notary Public (New South Wales)
– Bachelor of Engineering (electrical) from the University Of New South Wales 1984
– Diploma of Law from the Legal Practitioners Admission Board (NSW) 1995.
– Graduate Diploma in Industrial Property from the University Of Technology, Sydney 1995.
Admissions & Registrations
– Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of New South Wales
– Legal Practitioner in the High Court of Australia and all other courts of federal jurisdiction
– Notary Public in the state of New South Wales
– Patent and Trade Mark Attorney in Australia
– Patent Attorney in New Zealand
– Industry experience as professional engineer prior to entering the practice of law and intellectual property
– Professional experience as an intellectual property lawyer and patent and trade mark attorney with other Australian patent and trade mark attorney firms prior to the commencement of SAMPARK & CO
– Business and professional experience in starting and running a private legal practice and patent and trade mark attorneys practice
– Public speaking engagements in intellectual property matters at inventor/business forums to the public at large
– Public speaking engagements in intellectual property matters at legal education forums to fellow legal practitioners
– Private speaking engagements in intellectual property matters at in house education forums to staff and professional colleagues
– The Law Society of New South Wales
– Fellow of Institute of Patent And Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA)
– Asian Patent Attorney Association (APAA)
– The Licensing Executive Society of Australia and New Zealand (LESANZ)
– The Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ)
– St George Sutherland Law Society Inc.
– Sydney City Law Society Inc.
– Competitive sailing, and other competitive sports.
Linked In Profile