Patents | Trade Marks | Designs
Renewal Requirements | Australia
We directly manage renewal requirements both domestically and abroad and provide the necessary monitoring and reminder services.
The renewal requirements for each IP type in Australia can be found by following the relevant links below.
Australia | Renewal Requirements | Patents
- Standard Patent | Maximum Term 20 Years
- Standard Patent for a Pharmaceutical Substance | Maximum Term 25 Years
- Innovation Patent | Maximum Term 8 Years
- Divisional Application for a Standard or Innovation Patent
- Patent of Addition
Australia | Renewal Requirements | Trade Marks
- National Trade Mark Registration | 10 Year Renewable Terms
- International Registration Designating Australia | Madrid Protocol | 10 Year Renewable Terms
Australia | Renewal Requirements | Designs
- National Design Registration | Filed after 17 June 2004 | Maximum Term 10 Years
- National Design Registration | Filed before 17 June 2004 | Maximum Term 16 Years